Medici Reserve Historical Vertical Twelve Pack
Regular price $240.00
Today's offer is a Old Vine Vertical Six Pack from Medici Vineyards that consists of two bottles each of :
2006 Medici Pinot Noir Estate Reserve Block I, II
2008 Medici Pinot Noir Estate Reserve Block I, II
2012 Medici Pinot Noir Estate Reserve Block I, II
$127 / Six Pack OPNC Price -- 15% Off
$240 / Two Six Packs (12 bottles) 20% Off
Here's why this is a very, very interesting offer:
* The vines at Medici were planted starting in 1976. They are among the oldest vines in the state.
* The wines were made by Peter Rosback of Sineann - 'nuff said.
* These are the three best wines out of multiple older vintages of Medici I tasted.
* These wines are just now starting to drink - age has treated them well.
* The price is just nuts, considering the provenance, vine age, winemaker, and other factors.
* Who still has this kind of thing laying around? Literally no one else.